WE'VE HAD A FEW QUESTIONS ASKING ABOUT US VS OUR COMPETITORS. WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? COMPANIES LIKE VSCO COMES WITH A VARIETY OF PRESETS. VSCO IS EVEN A LITTLE CHEAPER. WELL HERES THE PROBLEM EVERYONE IS RUNNING INTO. THEIR WORK ALL LOOKS THE SAME. WHY? BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS THE FILM LOOK BY USING VSCO OR USING ONE OF THE MANY OTHER FILM PRESET COMPANIES.
WHAT WERE OFFERING ISN'T EXACTLY FILM PRESETS. WE LOVE FILM. WE LOVE VSCO. BUT WE WANT TO GET AWAY FROM THE COOKIE CUTTER STYLE PHOTOGRAPHY. WE'VE CREATED PRESETS THAT WILL GIVE YOU BEAUTIFUL COLORS, TONES, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DIFFERENT STYLE. WE DON'T BELIEVE IN MAKING A TON OF DIFFERENT PRESETS YOU DON'T NEED OR WANT TO USE. 4-8 PRESETS IN A PACK IS OUR LIMIT. WE TAKE TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOVE EVERY PRESET. TAKE YOUR TIME TWEAKING OUR PRESETS AND MAKING THEM TRULY YOUR OWN. WHERE DID ANYONE EVER GET FROM BEING THE SAME?
- Does Rooke & Rover Crew offer refund or exchanges?
- As per our store policy, all Sales are final, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- What are presets?
- Lightroom presets can be your most powerful ally in making your workflow travel at the speed of light. Not only does it speed up your work flow but it gives your work constancy and helps creat a certain look or style. Hours and hours of study in color theory and advanced lightroom and photoshop knowledge make it so all it takes on your end is once click of the mouse.
- Can I share my purchased presets with others?
- its illegal to redistribute any presets purchased here
- Will these prests work on different kind of camera types. ex. Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony?
- ur presets use the 2012 (Current) process and adobe standard profile. Please be sure and check if your camera platform is compatible with these camera calibration profiles prior to purchase. For the most part the 2012 (Current) is standard procedure for all camera types.
-How Do I Install Lightroom Presets?
- UNZIP THE FILE -FIND THE DEVELO PRESETS FOLDER. - INSIDE LIGHTROOM GO TO EDIT+PRESET TAB AND SELECT "SHOW LIGHTROOM PRESETS FOLDER" + LIGHTRROM +DEVELOP PRESETS. DRAG THE PRESETS INTO THE DEVELOP PRESET FOLDER. AFTER DOING SO GO AHEAD AND RESTART LIGHTROOM
- YES PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOMEPAGE, IT'S LOCATED IN THE FOOTER NAVIGATION